The wide belly flap protects the horse's belly against the horseshoes or turkeys when jumping. The lap girth is anatomically shaped and offers comfort and protection while jumping. The artificial wool lining is attached to the inside of the girth using a sturdy Velcro strap. This lining gives a very pleasant feeling and is ideal for horses with sensitive skin.
The girth is filled with shock-absorbing EVA foam and is equipped with triple elastic on both sides, as well as three D-rings to attach training reins to. A carabiner was also provided to attach the sternum strap. The Anatomical Belly Girth is made of artificial leather, which makes it very easy to maintain, does not absorb sweat and therefore does not show any cracks or discolouration.
The Stomach Girth can be cleaned with our Tack Cleaner. It was specially developed to clean artificial leather. Extremely easy and efficient!
- Anatomically shaped: extremely comfortable
- Shock absorbing EVA foam
- Triple elastic: very strong and does not stretch
- Three D-rings for attaching training aids
- Carabiner to attach a breastplate
- Artificial wool lining is attached with a strong Velcro fastener
- Artificial leather
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
- Can best be cleaned with our Tack Cleaner or with water (not with glycerine soap)