Stubben baby pelham. Can be ridden with 1 or 2 reins.
Width Pony Size in cm: 10.5 / 12 cm
Width Pony Size in inches: 4 1/8” / 4 3/4”
Cheeks: 4cm - 1 1/2"
Width in cm: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.5 cm
Width in inches: 5" / 5 1/4" / 5 3/4"
Cheeks: 5cm - 2"
International article number: 2241
Advantages of an EZ-Control Pelham Bit :
• More effective impact force – stiff effect only in the tensile direction with flexibility of external bits
• More effective and mouth-friendly tools
• Enables easier communication between horse and rider
• Particularly effective on horses that tend to pull
• EZ-Control Pelhams have proven their worth in jumping where it is often difficult to slow the horse down for the next jump.
• If the bit is too hard, the horses become too careful and do not accelerate. This will not happen with the EZ-Control Pelham.
• When needed, the EZ-Control Pelham has strong leverage on the horse.
• Once the horse accepts the rein aids, the bit feels soft and comfortable on the tongue and bar.
• The EZ-Control Pelham enables more direct aids with less pressure on the reins.
Advantages of the Pelham bit:
• Can be ridden with one or two reins.
• Pull and leverage effect can be applied as needed
Special benefits of the cheeks:
• The special thing about a Stübben STEELtec Pelham are the short shafts
• They allow a direct impact on the horse with short rein movements
• A direct impact is very helpful when jumping, especially in fast turns between jumps
• The flat hooks prevent the horse's lips from getting caught.
Stübben STEELtec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long service life due to selected materials
• Special processing technology keeps bit holes and links intact for longer