Our strong ideas for performance and innovation in equestrian sports have naturally led us to focus more on safety issues.
With the acquisition in 2019 of the Oscar&Gabrielle brand , well established and known as a leading name in airbag compatible clothing, we have set foot in the exciting world of individual protective clothing.
More motivated than ever to meet the needs of riders with an airbag that performs better, is more breathable and looks better, we took a fresh look at our range and after a year of working and researching with top riders and dedicated organizations on safety, our second generation FREEJUMP AIRBAG was born.
Today, the FREEJUMP AIRBAG#2 vest is the first and only airbag to be certified according to the new standard NF S72-800-2021. After the work of a team of European experts who worked together for 4 years, France is the first country to adopt a standard for the production of airbags for horse riding.
Made in France
Each airbag is tested individually
- Performance :
Inflation rate 98 ms: In 98 ms*, the FREEJUMP AIRBAG vest reaches the pressure necessary to validate impact tests and provide the optimum level of protection established by AFNOR standard NF S72-800-2021 (*value for size S) and exceeds impact tests.
Cervical, back, lumbar, sacrum, pelvis, thorax
Neck protection optimized for wearing a certified riding helmet
Optimal Neck Protection: The neck brace stabilizes the spine and vital areas.
Continuous side protection for torso alignment perfect support
2 bust lengths in sizes XS, S, M, L for back, lumbar and sacral protection suitable for all body types.
- comfort :
Micro-perforated fabrics for optimal ventilation
Invisible under the jacket.
Designed to be worn alone or with "Freejump Airbag Technology - Compatible Jacket" approved apparel.
- Care Instruction
- Do not wash in the washing machine, do not immerse in water. We advise you to clean your Freejump Airbag by hand with a mild detergent
– Never put your airbag in a dryer
- Do not iron
– Avoid high temperatures (direct sunlight, if left in a vehicle, near a flame heat source).
– Do not leave your airbag folder rolled up for a long time.
– Hang your airbag on a clothes hanger and store it in a dry place, away from moisture
Pending European harmonization, this new standard NF S72-800-2021 promises riders more protection with regard to the protected area, the inflation rate and because all vests are subjected to stricter impact tests.
- New design: better protection, 2021 Norm
- New textile: more breathable, more flexible and smoother
- New gas cartridge: faster lighter, new 2021 Norm
- New lines (with ball and Y): quieter, high-quality textiles
The Freejump Airbag is the result of our commitment to innovation and our desire for ever better performance, comfort and safety for riders. Martin Fuchs has been paving the way since December 2019 with the Freejump Airbag and Oscar & Gabrielle compatible apparel.