Stübben Steeltec Easy Control Full Cheek Snaffle.
International article number: 2271
Benefits of the EZ-CONTROL crossbar snaffle:
- More effective aids due to leverage effect only in direction of pull –and
with lateral flexibility of the external parts of the bit
- Aids are more effective and gentle on the mouth
- Easier and faster communication between horse and rider
- Optimal effect with minimal pressure on the reins, ideal for horses which are
going against the rider’s hand
The EZ-CONTROL crossbar snaffle has stood the test in show jumping, because
here it can be difficult to bring the horse back to the hand.
Using bits that are too severe often makes the horse to cautious, resulting
in a lack of impulsion before the jump. This negative effect does not occur with
the EZ-CONTROL crossbar snaffle. If required, the EZ-CONTROL crossbar snaffle has a strong leverage effect on the horse. As soon as the horse accepts the rein aids, the bit has a soft and
comfortable action on tongue and bars. The EZ-CONTROL bit admits a more precise impact on the horse even with reduced pressure on the Reins
Benefits of the crossbar snaffle:
- The long bars enhance the impact on the horse’s mouth from outside, thus
facilitating the contact with the outside rein
- The leverage effect of the crossbar snaffle is low but can be increased by
the insertion of additional bars – which fasten the upper bars to the bridle.
- The crossbar snaffle is particularly suitable for the training of young
horses and for lunging.
Stübben Steeltec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain
intact for longer