In addition to our standard ear nets, we have now also developed a new model based on the American look. This model is a combination of the modern American look and Kentucky Horsewear's product expertise.
The Ear Net Wellington protects the horse's ears against flies while riding. The ear net looks very professional and beautiful and is hand knitted for a longer life. The neoprene, soundproof ears have a perfect fit and do not slip. The neck piece is longer so that the ear net stays in place and does not slip. No visible logo was embroidered on it, so that the rider or sponsor can place his own logo.
The ear net is machine washable at 30° (no dryer).
- Soundproof ears
- Stylish and professional look from America
- Protects against the flies while driving
- High-quality knitting for a longer lifespan
- Prevents horse from being distracted or stressed during performance
- The part at the neck is larger so that it stays well under the bridle
- Kentucky Horsewear logo is not visible
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
- Size: Full