The Kentucky Horsewear Earnet protects the horse's ears against flies while riding. The ear net looks very professional and beautiful and is hand knitted for a longer life. The material around the ears is stretchy and fits nicely for a perfect fit. The neck piece is longer so that the earnet stays in place and does not slip. The neoprene, soundproof ears are slightly thinner than the previous ones, which gives them an even better fit and does not slip. They remain soundproof for a while. No visible logo was embroidered on it, so that the rider or sponsor can place his own logo.
The ear net is machine washable at 30°, no dryer.
- Stylish and professional look
- Protects against the flies while driving
- Thicker neoprene ears to block out noise
- Prevents horse from being distracted or stressed during performance
- High-quality knitting for a longer lifespan
- The part at the neck is larger so that it stays well under the bridle
- Kentucky Horsewear logo is not visible
- Machine washable at 30°, no dryer
- Colors: blue, navy, black and brown
- Size: Full